Choosing an attorney is an important decision. Our partners are AV rated attorneys with Martindale Hubbell and have each been practicing law for over 30 years. Our attorneys find great personal and professional fulfillment from helping our clients through critical challenges and helping them transform their lives.

You can call or text our office at 954-344-7737 and our case managers will be more than happy to help you book and appointment and answer any questions you may have.

The office is located at 3301 N. University Dr. Suite 100, Coral Springs, FL 33065 on the east side of University Drive in front of Coral Springs Charter School.

Our office hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

All information given to our attorneys is kept strictly confidential under Florida law.

Yes, the fees for our consultations vary by practice area and attorney level. All consultation fees will be applied to initial retainers if we are retained within 10 business days of the consultation.

At Brodzki Jacobs, we treat our clients like family.  We know that there are many attorneys out there, but we like to give a personal touch.  You will become a member of our team and will meet everyone who may be assigned to your matter.  We use a team approach and include the clients in every step of the journey.

We have multiple attorneys on staff and scheduling an appointment is easy.

We offer services in the areas of Immigration Law, Family Law, and Mediation.

With combined experience of almost 70 years, the attorneys at Brodzki Jacobs are definitely qualified to handle cases in the areas of law in which we practice.

Yes, you can connect with us on LinkedIn at Brodzki Jacobs, follow us on Facebook at Brodzki Jacobs, and Twitter @bjblawyers

We call, text, email and use practice management software to keep clients informed every step of the way.

Legal services range depending on area of practice and the matter at hand.  All costs are discussed at the initial consultation.

Yes, attorneys will meet clients at off hours when necessary.

Depending on your matter, you may have to go to court.

We offer Family Law mediation with Nancy K. Brodzki, certified family mediator who is also a board-certified family law attorney.  Her experience in family mediation is extensive.  She handles all types of family law mediation.

There are never any guarantees; however, our immigration acceptance rate has remained extremely high for over 30 years.  We represent individuals and corporations who are filing for immigration services.

No, in order to have legal status in the US, your spouse must petition for your residency which may be possible in certain situations. Since every case is different, a consultation would be necessary to determine the easiest way to achieve this.

Yes, you can apply for an employment authorization document when you submit your adjustment of status application. This document usually takes between 3-5 months to be approved.