An H-2B visa is a temporary nonimmigrant visa for a one-time, seasonal or peakload occurrence. This is an employment based visa sponsored by an employer who can prove the nature of their need. The process involves several steps as follows:


H-2B visas are most often used in the hospitality industries such as resorts, country clubs, amusement parks, etc. They are also used by landscaping companies and other companies that have a true season. Our office is well versed in this visa and can assist any company looking to supplement their full time workforce.

Back ↵