Qualifying for an L1 Visa

There exist 3 kinds of L-1 visa. L-1A Visas are for workers working during a managerial or executive position. L-1B visas are for workers with specialized knowledge like knowledge of company, product, and/or service. The blanket L-1 Visas are available for giant multinational corporations that require to simply and expeditiously transfer qualifying employees to the United States. Even if the simplest way to answer this question is by reaching out to a lawyer, there are some general requirements that have to be met.

The worker must have spent a minimum of one of the past three years working outside of the United States for the foreign company, and there must be a relationship between the foreign company and the American company. It is wise to entrust your needs to a L1 Visa Lawyer.

Back ↵